PMR is over. Well people said stress are over too. Me ? No. I'm stress hell out. People trying to push me down :S I'm tired. Tired of all these betrayals :( Ya, mesti lah semua bangga dgn semua pelajar yang dapat 8A. I know, I can't be like them. But I've tried okay :( No one know how it's feel. It hurt. Really hurt. When this feeling will pass ? Will my heart heal itself ? Atelophobia. Yeah that's me. The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough :/ Why does this always happen to me ? Dear Allah, please made me a stronger person. May Allah help me when life get hard. May all my doa's be accepted. Amin :') I'm sure you will read this post my dear girl :) Thanks buat aku rasa tak guna. Alhamdulillah Allah dengan aku. Lepas ni tolong belajar faham perasaan orang. Ya, aku tahu aku tak sepandai kau. But PLEASE! watch your words okay. It may hurt someone feelings. Don't be so selfish okay :> Thank you. Oh, me almost forgot, Congratulation dpt 7A :) Semoga sentiasa berjaya dlm kehidupan kau :) Okay Nurul Izzati Shafiqah Bt. Mohd Azham ? Assalamualaikum :)