Happy Belated Birthday ♥

24 Nov 2011
I miss being a kid. Because when I was kid you always there with me. When daddy and mommy went to work, you the one who take care of me. Main sama, Bg makan, Tidurkan, Mandikan. If I felt asleep, You will carry me to my room and kiss my forehead. What a precious moment :') I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You always there when I'm down. If you know how much I love you. Hmm I really hope you'll forgive all my wrong doing towards you. Like seriously, I miss you. The old you :'/ But one thing I love about you is, you never deny my request, and that's why I love you so much. Muhd Hafizi B. Hj. Zulkafli, I miss you so much. Believe me. I miss my old Chik. The one with a big sweet smile, talkative, playful and the one who... loved me a lot. Happy Belated Birthday. My love towards you will never stop until my last breath. You are my best brother ever. I love you :*